Subject: [Leica] PAW week 12 (yes week 12)
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 3 05:54:38 2004

Eric,
Boy, when you nail the eyes, you have a killer shot.  As to Ted's
comments, as a general rule, children do look better when shot at their
level.  For more planned photo's, try to find a background that rises
behind your subject so that the same background can be created, but from
the child's eye level.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com