Subject: [Leica] Develop and scan service (was Barnack, Barney. . .)
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun Oct 3 08:12:15 2004

Well, since we've talking about, it just had to happen. This last week, I
sent in a roll of Ultra 100 for prints and a high rez CD. I'm still hoping
of using my R for the occasional commercial shoot. The CD was supposed to be
in a Tiff file format, but it turned someone walked away from the machine,
and left it in jpg mode.
Being short on time for a deadline, this wasn't good. With no time for a
rescan, I sent in the negs with photos, along with the digital images I did
as a backup.
I don't when, but I sure do hope that someday, before I pass from the scene,
I can use something of the Leica kit for shoots.
S. Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Develop and scan service (was Barnack, Barney. . .))