Subject: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon/drugs
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Oct 3 14:57:15 2004

Thanks, Simon - what an image! :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+bdcolen=earthlink.net@leica-users.org
animal
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 4:50 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon/drugs

> Percocet - Neurontin - and...drum roll...oxycontin...
> I have a ruptured disk and have been laid up and drugged out for about

> two weeks now. But I had a steroid injection in the disc space
> yesterday, and it looks like it may be starting to work. I sure hope
> it does because I have a three-day wedding orgy to shoot starting a
> week from last night - and it's for the daughter of one of the biggest

> real estate moguls in the Boston area. So if this job is screwed up -
> as in I can't shoot - it'll be one of those 'you'll never shoot in
> this town again.' But if I can get patched up to the point where I can

> shoot, it could be The Big One.
>
> So if my posts over the past 10 days have seemed a bit disjointed, or
> a bit more, uh, odd :-) than usual, it's the drugs... :-)

In 93 had the same after a stupid weightlifting mistake.
Spend 2 weeks in a waterbed on a mix of Valium and diclofenac. Had to
crawl around the house like a baby and was forbidden to sit on a toilet.
Pile of old books beside my bed. Had one of the best times of my life.
When i was allowed up all the symptoms had disappeared. That disk only
bothers me once or twice a year ,usually after i do something silly with
my back. Hope you recover soon! simon jessurun