Subject: [Leica] 24mm elmarit hood
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Oct 4 04:19:54 2004

David,
There have been no changes to the 24 Elmarit M since it was introduced.
The hood is tight because you aren't supposed to remove the hood.  The
rubber hood cap goes over the hood obviating the need to ever remove the
hood.

I hope this helps your cause.  Have your purchaser take some images,
once he/she sees just what a spectacular lens the 24 is, they will leave
you alone.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com