Subject: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Mon Oct 4 09:43:52 2004

Frank Dernie writes:

> Wow have you ever used one? The S3 and SP are horrid compared to
> any M I have used - yes I have used both.
> Frank

Used one? The Ju Ju Man nevers even has to touch one prior to providing
another "in-depth review"!

As Dave Edmunds sung:

"We had to go to town right away to see the Ju Ju Man.
I said, "Please please tell me, Mr. Ju Ju Man,
Read the cards that you've got in your hand.""

I believe a quick reading of some chicken bones comprises part of the
ceremony.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon)