Subject: [Leica] Hoot!
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Mon Oct 4 11:34:16 2004

I think I mentioned this software somewhere in my news from Photokina.
Not only do they have this software, theyalso have a sample book of
leather finishes to leaf through. Are leicas now being designed by
interior architects, or does it go back to the fact that CEO Cohn came
from the furniture and furnishing industry ?
Douglas