Subject: [Leica] On the road with greg Locke
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Mon Oct 4 12:20:34 2004

Indeed, the about to be deep frozen Mr. Atherton reminded me of this also.
I have not travelled internationally (not on civian flights, anyway) since
the 9/11 Doomsdays Morons took over the world.

I guess I'll have to stick another Domke pouch on my belt and ship some
ahead via Fed-Ex.
Thankfully, my mid trip stop in Cape Town will have fresh film and an E6 lab
waiting for me.

Thanks,

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland