Subject: [Leica] In praise of the RF cameras and Leica in particular
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Oct 4 16:05:06 2004

Boy..I wish I had...I was thinking today about what I'd sold over the
years...and it minimally adds up to an M3, M2, 2CLs, a couple of 35 and
50 summicrons, a dual range Summicron w/out eyes, various 90s, a 75
Summilux, an M42 and an M4p.....Makes me sick... Especially, for some
reason, the DR Summicron... ;-)
Then there were the various Nikons and lenses, the Canon F1 and lenses
ranging from 24 to 200...Excuse me, I think I'm going to go be sick...
:-(