Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander Viewfinder 28mm an Parallax error?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Oct 4 18:52:32 2004

The 21's wider coverage gives you more fudge room with framing in the 1
to 2 meter range. The 28's higher mag requires a bit more care when
using the aux finder. If you are using an 0.72x camera (M2/4/5/most6)
then the whole of the finder area is pretty darn close to the 28 field
of view.

John Collier