Subject: [Leica] Re: zeiss and rollei
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Oct 4 23:42:04 2004

Bob,

You bet it makes a difference. And when I travel with enough room for a
Rollei, I pick up the Rolleiflex, put it back down and pack the Rolleicord
with me. I have two Rolleicords and one Rolleiflex. The Rolleicords get
the most usage. There's no difference in quality and like you say, they
weigh less.

I can't figure out why they have to weigh so much more. It could be the
body, of course, and all the funny mechanisms to show you the shutter and
aperature from above. More crude needed for the shutter release. But when
you get right down to it, they both have nice lenses.

Hey! If you're paying more, you want to feel it! :)

Daniel