Subject: [Leica] It was raining in Oslo ...
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Oct 5 01:29:49 2004

Looked out the living room window this morning and could see that I better
not risk the little electonic thingy. Rain was on the way:

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/041005/IMG_1354.jpg
http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/041005/IMG_1356.jpg

So most of my shots on the way to work were with the M2. The sun came out
once I got closer to the office.

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/041005/IMG_1359.jpg

Bought my ticket home yesterday. I don't think I'll tell my daughter about
this camera. I'll just give her the two 512mb cf cards she asked for (that
should give her about 600 shots on her trip).

Daniel