Subject: [Leica] A Knight in Shining Armour is moved to defend the MaidenofSolms
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Tue Oct 5 07:39:17 2004

At 05:37 AM 10/5/2004, Philippe Orlent wrote:

>I once heard people never dream in colour, always in B&W.
>Don't know myself, because I'm a deep sleeper.

I think they say 30-35% of the people only dream in B&W. I am in the other
camp so what your heard should be modified with "some people."

>About film: I must admit that I have fantasised already about this
>situation.
>Wouldn't there always be some obscure brand that will continue producing at
>least B&W forever? Only to be obtained via the web, or in some grim basement
>or ally. A bit like absynth ;)

You have problems getting absynth? Not that I know where to get them, but I
didn't realize they are that rare...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] A Knight in Shining Armour is moved to defend the MaidenofSolms)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] A Knight in Shining Armour is moved to defend the MaidenofSolms)