Subject: [Leica] OT: I need a cheap FILM camera
From: jklu at sas.upenn.edu (Jeffrey Lu)
Date: Tue Oct 5 21:44:05 2004

The majority of students I've known in the US start off with a Nikon
FM/FM2/FM2n.  I started with an FM3a.  Paired with a 50mm f/1.8, it's a
great beginner's camera.  Many use Nikons to start just because if they
need, lenses and other gear are widely available for rent.  Don't know
if that's under consideration, but it can be useful.

Jeff