Subject: [Leica] Acid Rain
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Oct 6 06:43:44 2004

It's better here ... but not because we're "goodie-goodie" and effective
environmentalists ... but because trees are a cash-crop in Sweden. And it
takes an awful lot of years to replace them if you get it botched up.
There are, in other words, financial motivations to keep the environment
clean.

My wife insists the next time we go over the the states that we make a
grand tour through the south. (Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana).
I suppose we'd pass through this area if we drove down the east coast.

Daniel