Subject: [Leica] Lug Gallery
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Oct 6 09:03:00 2004

LUG -

Since some people could not connect to the pbase site, I opened a gallery
with the dead tree photos on the LUG site, but I can't get it to accept the
name that I want to give it.  Instead of Acid Rain, it still says Untitled
even though Acid Rain shows up in the address.  When I try to rename it, it
says there is already a gallery by that name.  Anybody know how to fix it?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Acid-Rain

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com