Subject: [Leica] A new album: Marshall it is!
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 6 15:25:26 2004

Sure looks like this Marshall, scroll to the 3rd picture:
http://www.hermes.net.au/turon/gallery1.htm

Sonny

In a message dated 10/6/2004 4:07:36 PM Central Standard Time,
pdzwig@summaventures.com writes:
Douglas,

I knew that there woould be someone on the LUG who knew. I think it may be a
Marshall.

I didn't get the picture of the front because there was a safety line around
it
keeping people away from the drive belts.

Peter

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] A new album: Marshall it is!)