Subject: [Leica] OT: I need a cheap FILM camera
From: digiratidoc at earthlink.net (James Laird)
Date: Wed Oct 6 18:55:04 2004

I'd go with the FM(2), FE2 or my favorite, the FA and either some of the
aforementioned chump change AI or AF glass. They're all durable workhorses
that are easy to use and parts are still available because Nikon still
makes the FM (FM3 I think it is now?) The beauty of it is you don't have to
shell out for new lenses if you ever go digital, especially if you get AFD
lenses, many of which are superb. With Pentax and Canon you'll need to
shell out for new glass and parts are probably getting scarce.