Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting (sort of)
From: james at hicag.net (James)
Date: Sun Sep 19 19:14:43 2004

Thus spake Oliver (oliverbryk@iqmail.net):

> From Anthony Lane's review of the film, "Wicker Park", in The New Yorker
> of 09/20/04: "...Hartnett plays Matthew, one a photographer (as instanced
> by his holding a Leica in the opening credits)..."

    Groovy.  Funny thing is that I live in the area of Chicago which the
    moving is named after.  It's a great area.  Good for film, good for
    photography.  I don't know whether they actually filmed it here though,
    I haven't seen it.

--
grasshopotomaus:
 A creature that can leap to tremendous heights... once.