Subject: [Leica] Some recent photos
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Oct 6 19:40:27 2004

Kyle Cassidy wrote:
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/2004/gb/shoot2/gb7.jpg
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/2004/nj3.jpg
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/2004/dana1.jpg
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/2004/patbuchannan.jpg
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/2004/nicki9.jpg
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/2004/alyce3.jpg
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2004/jaqueline3.jpg
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2004/wf8.jpg
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2004/laurafe.jpg

Nicki Jaine looks great !
You finally managed to make you look good.  :-)
You need to work on Pat though, he looks
like hell, even though I bet you wish he was there.
Dana's shot is my next _least_ favorite.  Everything else
looks really good, in and out of context.
Tell your friend to not hold the gun in her wounded arm.
It's just not done.

I think if I'll have an illegitimate son that I will name
him after you.  Still undecided between Kyle and Cassidy
though.

And please let me know when I can carry your shoes for you.

Your fan and servant,

- Phong