Subject: [Leica] Re: extra photo bag on plane
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Thu Oct 7 19:25:03 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 18:42, Tina Manley wrote:
> At 09:02 PM 10/7/2004, you wrote:
> >This time I'm taking two bodies (one as a backup) and the 35/50/90,
> >but there are days when I go a little crazy and think of just taking the
> >50.
>

> It makes a difference if you are photographing for fun or for a living  :-(
>
> Tina

True, but I bet that after all these years that you have been shooting, you
have learned what you really need to get the job done and what you can
leave home. That's what I'm getting at.
8-)

Feli

Message from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Re: extra photo bag on plane)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: extra photo bag on plane)