Subject: [Leica] strange x-ray effect
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Oct 7 20:50:30 2004

Does the film look fogged or dark red or brown?

I've never seen a machine print x-rayed or fogged film only in "landscape"
mode. Seems like user error to me. The film can be fogged enough where the
machine's sensor cannot pick up between frames, but that does not explain a
landscape mode.

Ask the lab if they print in "auto" mode. Machines are good, but not always
accurate.

Chris
New Orleans