Subject: [Leica] Re: bags on planes, now going minimal
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Oct 8 05:08:22 2004

Daniel Ridings wrote:
> Definitely smaller Phong. And that 40mm Summicron
> is a great lens.
>
> It's lighter too. The IIIg is classic brass Leica (and you'll have to pay
> for it with gold ... they're collectors' material).

Ah, but I have a IIIg (paid with a fool's gold  .. mine  :-) )
Anyway, I don't need another camera,

It feels very weird having two threads going with you
here and on the RUG at the same time.  It's like
having two different conversations with the same
person, in two different rooms.   You say something
say stand up, walk over to other room, sit
down,  say something, and then back here again.

:-)

- Phong

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Re: bags on planes, now going minimal)