Subject: [Leica] Re: bags on planes, now going minimal
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Oct 8 05:21:41 2004

You have a IIIg? By all means go with it. I wasn't paying well enough
attention and thought there was an open choice. I've only seen one in my
life, back in the 70's. It was really nice, but I went with the M3
instead. The idea of such a little camera with real framelines and
parallax correction was really attractive.

You're right about the double threads (LUG and RUG) but I don't think we
would want these two crowds to intersect too much. Think of the sparks! :)

Best,
Daniel