Subject: [Leica] 75mm 1.4 - Any pics?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Fri Oct 8 13:24:07 2004

One or two more, depending on how you count:
- You are a gearhead and want the best of everything and have money in your
pocket that you want to be rid of... This is slightly different from your
set because the fact that it is 75mm is immaterial :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] 75mm 1.4 - Any pics?)