Subject: [Leica] going minimal, malls and security, etc.
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Oct 8 17:57:13 2004

Kenneth Frazier wrote:
> Only to be stopped twice by security
> Are malls not "public space?"  I know they are privately owned, so I
> guess that makes them subject to the same set of rules applicable to any
> privately owned store.  Right?  Seems like I remember reading something
> about this, but at the moment it eludes me.

Happens to me all the time.  It uses to be that they only
frowned on tripods.  These days, any photography
is simply not allowed.  It's their turf, and the best you
can do is to call management up and complain
about it, not because you have any right, but because
you are their customer, and it would please you to
take photos of your grandkids while on their premises.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel) ([Leica] going minimal, malls and security, etc.)