Subject: [Leica] Way too many photos from Europe...but with minimal equipment!
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Oct 9 02:00:31 2004

Aaron

Nice pics from the city I live, Zurich...

Haven't seen the Niederdorf for many years, as this part of the town has
been abandoned by the natives and left to the tourists (and those from the
neighbour canton Aargau)...

Next time you visit our town, give me an email and we go shooting at the
Langstrasse - hookers, junkies, dealers, hobos and cops - much more
interesting than the Bahnhofstrasse!

Thanks for posting
Didier

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Way too many photos from Europe...but with minimal equipment!)