Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW You did want images taken with the 75 Summiluxdidn't you?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sat Oct 9 13:05:11 2004

Can't speak for Don, but I notice that when I was printing out 11x14s that
often the far eyes are more in focus. So this last weekend in yet another
Anime con where I took 12 rolls of slides (will be up soon for your viewing
pleasure and criticism), I noticed that my instinct was to focus on the FAR
eye O_O. Since I knew about it, I tried changing the focus to the near eye.
We will see how successful I was....

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Don's PAW You did want images taken with the 75Summiluxdidn't you?)
Message from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Don's PAW You did want images taken with the 75 Summiluxdidn't you?)