Subject: [Leica] M7 Digital
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Sun Oct 10 17:59:51 2004

The current Epson RD-1 certainly appears to very "svelte"-like, actually
elegant.  The photos it produces may or may not meet Leica expectations,
but if Epson/Cosina could produce something like that relatively quickly,
why can't Leica?

-dan c.

100 rolls each year, film is a far more economical proposition.