Subject: [Leica] 75/f2.0 at Photokina?
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Oct 10 20:45:35 2004

Phong,

The Photokina visitors, yes; the dealers, no. I was
hoping a visitor had overheard something.

Let's just say that a good friend of mine had been
told by a gentleman who is leaving Leica that the
lens would finally be announced at Photokina...

William

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] 75/f2.0 at Photokina?)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Happy Thanksgiving, Canadian neigbors !)