Subject: [Leica] new posting, old images
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Mon Oct 11 17:31:44 2004

Phil,

As a very big blues/R&B obsessive record collector, I'm really pleased
to see these shots, many thanks. If you have any, I'd love to see any
general shots of Memphis in that late 60s/early 70s period. I've seen a
few of, say Beale Street, which at that time had become very run-down,
way before the tourist site it is today. I really like images of places
like Stax etc., that had become a bit grown over before being
demolished. Do you have more for viewing?

Thanks, Matt