Subject: [Leica] reblacken my lens?
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric korenman)
Date: Mon Oct 11 18:56:03 2004

I know my time and energy would be better spent taking more pictures.
But.. I love my 60 macro elmarit. It is my 'standard' R lens.  The glass and
workings are in wonderful shape, however, the barrel has lost most of its
'black'.  The engraved numbers are very faded.
Can I 're-blacken' the barrel myself?  I seem to remember someone talking
about re-coloring the engraved numbers as well.

Lux et vanitas,
Eric

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] reblacken my lens?)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] reblacken my lens?)