Subject: [Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 19:57:41 2004

In a message dated 10/11/2004 8:41:26 PM Central Standard Time,
abridge@gmail.com writes:
he last few times I've been through security the female TSA agent said
> "Now I'm going to feel your breasts."  The wand goes off when it passes
> over a bra, maybe because of the underwires or hooks, but for whatever
> reason, they have to feel to be sure that you don't have something hidden
> in the bra.  I think the woman in this case over-reacted.  They have always
> been polite when feeling my breasts ;-)
> Maybe the answer is to go bra-less.
>
> Tina

Wow.. Next time I go on an airplane I'm gonna wear a underwired jock!  Bound
to get some action!!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough)
Reply from lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough)