Subject: [Leica] Ted and Sandy...
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Oct 11 20:37:39 2004

Shot with the Olympus E-1 and new 150 f2 (300 f2) lens, hand held at f2
- Ted shot at 800 iso, Sandy shot at 1600 iso - neither image sharpened,
contrast adjusted, or otherwise Photoshoped - although Ted color balance
slightly cooled. Also no noise reduction of any kind.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/TED-SANDY

B. D.