Subject: [Leica] Flowers-PAW SonC
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Mon Oct 11 22:23:14 2004

SonC@aol.com wrote:
> I picked the angle.  God  did the lighting.

The more respectful way of saying this is
"God did the lighting, I picked the angle"
God should always be mentioned first.    :-)

[Also, one should never turn the back to
God, when taking leave.  Instead one should
walk backward.  And never look at Him directly
in the Eyes.   (Divine "Him", making no assumption
on Sex, if any Sex at all).]

I cannot comment on the Divine Light for fear of
disrespect, but I think the angle is very, very nice.
And choice of aperture/depth-of-field is either very
masterful or fortuitous (divine intervention).
http://www.sonc.com/friday_chaplins.htm
I love the subdued colors and soft light.

- Phong
who do not believe in Divine Intervention, except
in the Creation.