Subject: [Leica] My new R8 arrived !
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 06:02:10 2004

Mark

My thumb has no problem finding the lever.  If I was to even suggest
buying the motor right now, after buying a 24mm Elmarit a month ago, and
the R8 this past week, I would be dead in no time. ;-)  She has told me
that I only get 1 roll of film for the trip to Germany and Poland. ;-(  I
am on a strict budget as far as camera stuff is concerned.  I will have to
sneak some film buys in this month. ;-)

Gene

I shot a few rolls with one and in my opinion they should be sold with at
least a winder if not a motor super glued to the bottom.
My thumb could never find the winder.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon