Subject: [Leica] Race for the Cure...
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Oct 12 07:00:53 2004

Very nice shots, Steve.

Of the group, I find these three the most moving...your titles help, too:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-75258.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-75252.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-75260.html

For the last one I listed, I think it might have been even stronger had you
framed the woman in the upper right and allowed the entire of the
"celebrate life" sign into the frame, preferably nicely out of focus.  Or
maybe that would have been too over the top.

Anyway, thanks for sharing,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Race for the Cure...)