Subject: [Leica] Lux Q
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Oct 12 13:06:22 2004

Thanks everybody for information and opinions, yes I'm new on the LUG and I
find it very great!

The fact is that I'm not yet decided, beside the tab question, I want have a
1,4 lens, I've see the pictures with the 75mm and they have a very special
personality and quality, maybe better than the 50 Lux, but a 50 lens as
already said is always much more versatile.

Anyone know or appreciate these quality difference between the 75 and the
50?

Luis