Subject: [Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Oct 12 18:00:30 2004

You don't need to explain. They are popping out of your mouth. Or is
that pooping?

I'm an American. I'm not responsible for slavery, WWI or WWII, or Viet
Nam. The Iraqi guy at work isn't responsible for 9/11, and I was prouder
of the US before 9/11 than I am now. I didn't like the nickname "Shock
and Awe" for blowing up parts of Baghdad along with the people living
there. I don't like Bush, and I like Cheney even less. And I like Kerry
just a teeny bit better than Bush. I don't like American cars. I don't
like shoes that pinch my toes or people who squirt me with a garden
hose. But it's nothing worth getting so pissed off about.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA