Subject: [Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Tue Oct 12 22:32:10 2004

>I would clarify it for you but, frankly, I think
>your mind is shut to independent or reasoned
>thinking.

IOW, if I don't think like you or agree with you............

The Twin Towers were brought down by madmen in control of two planes
that they flew into the Towers. Any discussion of "attitudes" must
necessarily go back to the First Crusades and the never-ending war
against the Western nations that Muslim extremists have conducted since.
Any idea that you can reason or deal with such fanatics makes no sense
whatsoever. If you weren't convinced of that by 11 September then
there's no way you'll ever be convinced. But, of course, YOUR mind is open.

Take it private if you like. My email works.

Walker