Subject: [Leica] Mushroom picking, walk around the yard and a bar
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Oct 13 06:29:18 2004

It's "7:an" on Kungstorget (King's marketplace) in G?teborg. Highly
recommended. It hasn't changed much since 1900, when it was started.

Isn't there another one in Brussels "Mort Subite"? (Excuse my spelling).

Daniel

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Mushroom picking, walk around the yard and a bar)