Subject: [Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Oct 14 04:20:15 2004

I don't think enlarging something at 556% will ever work.
That's about 5 new pixels per existing pixel.
If this techinque would give acceptable results, we could al go and download
the low res files from stock agencies and scale them up to the desired size.

You can always use one of the artistic filters to render it attractive ;-)
---