Subject: Was [Leica] Nathan's PAW 41: A weekend in Seville, Now first results from the new R8
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 13:13:06 2004

Nathan you have made my day!  Love the Seville shots, really brightened my
day, as everything has been going down the tubes here today.

On the bright side, I've got the first roll back from my new R8.  I used
the Matrix metering for the whole roll as I have never had this type of
metering before.  The verdict is the Matrix metering works just fine in
all of the lighting cases I shot with it.  I am definitely going to like
shooting with this camera.  Now to find a nice bag to hold both it and my
M6ttl and several lenses for each without being too bulky... ;-)

Gene