Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital crop factor
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Oct 15 16:18:13 2004

Emanuel Lowi writes in part:

> With a digital M (or any other digital camera), most
> of us will need to buy new cameras every few years You
> can bet that those new cameras will need new lenses
> too-- all part of the manufacturers' scheme. Just like
> with our @#$%& computers and printers.

Emanuel, I believe you are under estimating the update cycle for digital
photo equipment. It is much shorter. Perhaps this will change as quality
improves. Offsetting this will be a desire by equipment manufacturer's to
move/push product.

But we are not there yet as far as I'm concerned.

Regards,

Greg