Subject: [Leica] Friday FS list: Selling digital to buy film (really!): Olympus digital and Canon EOS
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Fri Oct 15 19:49:17 2004

Oops, there were two more additions that I forgot to make. I'm
selling my Olympus digital camera and also one of my Canon EOS
cameras.

All prices *include* shipping to the USA, Europe, or Asia.  Please
contact me for payment and shipping information.

Olympus Camedia 3030 Zoom 3.3 megapixel digital camera. With front
lens cap, strap, carrying pouch, 64mb Lexar smart media card, and
smart media card reader (USB).  This is a great little camera with a
3x zoom and f/2.8 lens aperture. You have full program,
aperture-priority, shutter-priority, and full manual modes. There's a
socket for an optional flash attachment (you can use studio strobes).
Excellent + condition. Asking $150 with shipping or Y15,000.

Canon EOS 1000S Quartz Date (aka Rebel S QD) with  Sigma Zoom 24-70mm
f/3.5 - 5.6.  Body is in excellent condition and is a wonderful
beginner-intermedia camera with M/Av/Tv/P and idiot modes. Quartz
date back. Lens is a good intermediate zoom with fine color and
sharpness. No optical marks. Would make a great gift for an undergrad
off to college. $180 with shipping or Y16,000.
        http://photonotes.org/manuals/eos-rebel-s-ii/

Canon EF Zoom 35-80mm f/4.5-6.6 II.  A compact little consumer zoom.
Excellent optical condition with hood. $60 with shipping or Y6,500.

---

Canon EOS 3: In great condition with Really Right Stuff Bracket.
Very few marks on it.  $600 or ?60,000. See photos on my website
below. Stickers are removable. :-)

Canon EF 28-135 IS USM: Just bought it in in March. Since then I
bought the 28-70 L, so I don't need this anymore. Near mint. Not any
marks that I can see.  With hood. (I have the boxes in storage in the
USA, if you want them, I can send them to you in January).   $350 or
?37000

Rollei 35B - black finish with leather case great little camera.
Excellent condition. Meter works. Shutter is fine. Optics excellent.
See photos on my website (Click on Rollei 35 series).  $250 or Y26000.

Hasselblad PME-90 Meter Prism: In excellent condition. Optics are
perfect. Works great, but now I have a 203Fe, I don't need it.  $950
or ?95,000. 7 day return privileges.

Hasselblad PM-90 Prism: In good physical condition with some surface
marks. Optics are perfect. Works great,  but I'd prefer a PM-45.
$350 or ?40,000 or trade+cash with PM-45. 7 day return privileges.

Hasselblad 500 series "unjam" tool  - notched to prevent it from
slipping and damaging a lens.  chrome. $25 or ?3000.

Hasselblad Bay 50 -  Bay 60 adapter (use Bay 60 filters on your Bay
50 C lens). Some scratches, works great.  $50  or Y6,000

Leica M adapters (use your screw-mount lenses on your M bodies).
Made in Japan by various vendors $35  / Y4000  each (includes
shipping):  35-135;  50-75;  28-90   or all three for $100 / Y11000.

Karen Nakamura

--
Karen Nakamura