Subject: [Leica] Cloud Cuckoo Land & Yankee Bashing
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Fri Oct 15 21:22:12 2004

> Well I believe we are going to have the last laugh on Free Trade
> soon. With 20% of the world's fresh water located right here in
> Canada, I'm making to plans to get into the fresh water business
> when I decide to get out of the oil business.
>
> Fresh water prices in the future will make today's $50 US crude
> look cheap!

Hey Alberta's running a massive surplus from selling oil, electricity and
natural gas south of the border -  hmm is that you doing that Greg... didn't
California complain you had been taking advantage of their energy addiction,
naughty boy

(and I think so far we have actually managed not to commodify water under
NAFTA? - a few have tried though. Which basically means it isn't for sale
yet....!)

tim