Subject: [Leica] Future R Plan
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sat Oct 16 06:13:16 2004

Although Fuji digital SLR's produce excellent images. The build quality
sucks if you are going to compare it to a Leica R8/R9. I cannot imagine
Sigma being any better when it comes to build quality. And don't even start
with a Kodak/Leica SLR.

I picked up a Canon 20D last night, felt like a toy. Even the 10D was better
in quality terms.

Chris