Subject: [Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Oct 17 07:03:58 2004

Tim,

Accurate observation! There WAS in fact a very large, tall blonde
Scandinavian-looking woman on my plane with definitely "large
format" equipment who set off every detector in the place. They
finally let her through after they deturnined with the hand wands
where most of the metal was located! :-) HER bra must have
contained more steel than a small Japanese car..., and they
must have realized that she needed it... :-)

William