Subject: [Leica] R8 scratch revist
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Mon Oct 18 15:28:32 2004

Having shot several rolls of film with my R8 I have noticed long horizontal
scratches which seem to appear intermittently but always in the same area.
It is on the non emulsion, 'shiny' side of the film.

I am trying to track down the problem - my lab, my scanner etc.
My worst fear is that it is my 'new' preowned R8.
Didn't the R8 scratch problem occur on the emulsion side?
If the camera was to blame, I assume the scratches would be on all frames
and not be intermittent.

Anyone actually had an R8 scratch problem?

Eric

Replies: Reply from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] R8 scratch revist)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] R8 scratch revist)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] R8 scratch revist)