Subject: [Leica] Cleaning Leica Binoculars
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Oct 19 15:37:06 2004

>> I have 3 Leica binoculars and wanted to know the
> best way to clean off
>> the front / rear lenses?
>> Best regards to all,
>> Frank in Pasadena, Ca.
ASKED:

J. Codispoti responded:
Subject: RE: [Leica] Cleaning Leica Binoculars

> Binoculars are cleaned just like Leica lenses or
> eye glasses.
> Some use shirt tails (hi Ted), others use less
> draconian means.
>
> For complete proper procedure, see here:
>
> http://www.clearsightusa.com/lensmaintenance.html<<<

Hi Joe,
Well I was going to respond with the usual "use yer shirt tail or well worn
under shorts!" :-) But I didn't want the lad to go into cardiac arrest!:-)
However, the binoculars are no different than any Leica lens and a good rub
around with ones "hot  breathe" and clean under shorts will do just fine!
:-)

ted

Replies: Reply from rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian) ([Leica] Cleaning Leica Binoculars)