Subject: [Leica] Re: Future R Plan
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Tue Oct 19 22:11:17 2004

This very Cooper S has more even more grunt than a Works S:

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/gallery_12957.html

To stay on topic, most photos were shot with a Panasonic LC1 + Vario
Summicron ASPH. :-)

Joseph
///M Power - I don't drive fast, I just fly low :-)

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Re: Future R Plan)